Babysitter for B.
(Still need to find something for separate anxiety).
Body Glide (all day, every day!).
Fabulous “good luck” dress.
Comfy walking shoes + gym shoes (I will need to work off all that amazing food)!
Major check – must not leave home without these!
Another hilarious t-shirt.
Oh wait- one more:
|The sad face is because they originally mailed me THIS t-shirt instead of the baby bump t-shirt.
It will still be hilarious to wear in Vegas!
– Maternity swimsuit #2
– Adorable maxi dresses
– My iPhone charger (for survival)
– My big, fake wedding ring
– The list of recommend places to eat, visit, and explore
– Small tote full of hair, skin care, and beauty products
– As many leggings and yoga pants as possible
– My doctor’s phone number
– My kindle fire to read hilarious books such as, “Sippy Cups aren’t for Chardonnay” and Jenny McCarthy’s book about the first year of being a parent (I am spacing on the title and my kindle is dead)
– On that note, my kindle charger
– Bandit (I know bags fly free on southwest, but what about dogs…really will miss that little guy).